Your Safety is Our Priority
The Miami International Airport Hotel remains open for overnight and day stays. We have comfortable beds, clean guestrooms and team members ready to warmly welcome you with smiles and gratitude.
Our restaurants are open for dining and takeout:
- Air Margaritaville Miami, located at the airport’s Concourse E on the 2nd floor next to our hotel lobby, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner from 7 AM to 9 PM.
- Viena, located on the hotel’s 7th floor, is open from 12 PM to 9 PM.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESS
We share your concerns about the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), and we want to keep you informed about the extraordinary preventative measures we are taking to protect our guests and team members from exposure to the virus. Your safety and wellbeing are our first priority. That’s why we have elevated our protocols to continuously sanitize everything you touch.
This process includes:
- Cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and all surfaces.
- Removing all garbage and waste, including unfinished food.
- Laundering towels and linens at a high temperature.
We have also implemented a detailed deep cleaning program for guestrooms.
Public restrooms and areas are cleaned regularly by a Public Space Sanitization Team. Disinfecting is their primary focus. Team members are dedicated to continuously disinfecting public surfaces — including elevators, doorknobs, counters, tables, chairs and electronics. All public bathrooms are cleaned and disinfected multiple times throughout the day. In addition, we have implemented a detailed deep cleaning program for all public spaces.
Employees are receiving special training on hygiene and disease prevention.
- Team members are regularly instructed on appropriate hygienic and disease prevention practices.
- Team members are reminded to avoid touching their eyes, nose or mouth.
- Team members are instructed to stay home if they are not feeling well.
Hand sanitizer is provided for guests and team members.
Hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol is available throughout the hotel and in employee areas.
Team members are available to assist guests with medical issues.
Our front desk staff is available 24/7 to assist with emergency numbers and referrals to nearby medical facilities.
We are monitoring news and guidelines from the government and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and we are vigilantly following the advice to keep you healthy. If you have any questions about our Coronavirus procedures, please email us at email@example.com. We are here for you.
While travel remains restricted in many parts of the world, we want to provide flexibility.
All reservations may be cancelled until 6 PM EST on the day of your arrival. To modify your reservation, click here.
If you have questions about your reservation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a team member will respond as quickly as possible.
General Guidelines for Miami-Dade County Hotels
- Six-foot distance between people, other than family members
- Wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer often
- Staff and guests must wear a mask or cloth face covering that covers the nose and the mouth as required by Emergency Order (EO) 20-20. Facial coverings must be worn by guests in common areas in the interior of the facility and in common areas in the exterior of the facility where social distancing cannot be achieved. Staff must wear facial coverings at all times inside the facility and in common areas outside the facility
- Until further notice no pets will be allowed in any guest rooms at any hotel other than a service animal as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act –”any dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability, including a physical, sensory, psychiatric, intellectual, or other mental disability”
Take care, stay healthy and thank you for being part of the Miami International Airport Hotel family.